CAM2 SuperHD Brake Fluid DOT 3 is a glycol based hydraulic brake fluid meeting both the Department of Transportation (DOT 3) & the Federal Motor Vehicle requirements for hydraulic brake fluid. CAM2 SuperHD Brake Fluid DOT 3 surpasses specifications SAE J1703.
• Engineered to provide excellent performance in today’s high temperature braking systems
• Low moisture formulation provides maximum wet boiling point protection against vapor lock brake failure.
FMVSS-116 (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)
• Recommended for all anti-lock braking systems (ABS), hydraulic drum and disc braking systems and hydraulic clutches requiring DOT 3 Fluid.
• Provides superior fluidity at low temperatures for optimum braking response
• Exceeds DOT 3 and all leading auto manufacturer’s requirements where a DOT 3 brake fluid is specified. This product is compatible with DOT 4 fluids but is NOT compatible with DOT 5 fluids.